We hope you are all raring to start the new Rugby season this Sunday (20th September). The Coaches and Volunteers are ready to welcome everyone back after a prolonged break and hopefully get back to enjoying a Sunday mornings Rugby. Dean Grason will be acting as the Mini and Junior Rugby Coordinator this year and has prepared a Rugby Information pack so please spend some time to take a look at this years changes and COVID-19 restrictions.
Please could parents sign a Consent Form prior to Sundays training session
We are following RFU and government guidelines and as the season progresses will be updating our procedures to be inline, some of the changes are highlighted below:
- Training Restrictions are in place and we are currently at Stage D of the RFU roadmap (see information pack and RFU guidelines for more details).
- Changing rooms will not be provided so players must come in their training kit ready for training.
- Players must bring their own water bottles.
- Any spectators must complete a track and trace form and are asked to follow the latest Government Guidelines with regards to socially distancing.
- At each session a register of training participants will be taken, providing details for our track and trace commitment.
- Parents are expected to complete the Whitby Rugby Club Health Questionnaire on behalf of their child/children.
- Parents are expected to register their child directly on the RFU's Game Management System, please let us know if you need any assistance doing this.
- Players are asked to go directly to their designated training areas as soon as practical and avoid congregating near the club house or car park.
- The club and bar will be closed with the exception of toilet facilities and emergencies. We will review the possibility of providing tea, coffee in the coming weeks.
- Currently there are no plans to play fixtures against other clubs.
Click on the link to see the latest Mini and Junior Risk Assessment
Yours in Sport,
Whitby Rugby Club